Plan for water supply to towns
The AMB is responsible for the drinking water distribution service to the consumer, and carries it out by means of concessions with nine suppliers. For the correct operation of both the actions carried out in the supply network and the associated investments, it is convenient to define the supply master plans.
- Global guarantee of supply
- High quality of water distributed
- Maximum global flexibility in the supply system
- Local guarantee of supply
- Supply to developing areas
- Maximum efficiency in system operation
Some of these actions require a prior action in the network managed by the ACA (Catalan Water Agency).