Do not flush wet wipes and cotton buds down the toilet
- Favours sewage system blockages.
- Causes damages in drainage equipments.
- Toilets are not wastepaper baskets.
- Dispose of your wet wipes and cotton buds into the rest-waste container.
- Companies with less than 50 workers and an annual business income below EUR 8 million do not have to pay their water bill nor the metropolitan waste treatment tax (TMTR).
- Those bills will be financed without interest when the crisis is over.
- If you or your family have difficulties to pay your water bill due to the COVID-19 crisis, you can request the AMB social rate.
- Contact with your supplier for more information.
- Separate working teams will operate independently in the different water treatment plants in order to avoid any contagion risk, and in the event that any worker becomes infected a quarantine period for the whole team can be established.
- A third on-call team will be available to guarantee the usual supply.
- Any direct or indirect contact is prohibited inside the facilities and in the changing rooms.
- Personal hygiene measures are intensified and optimised.
- Working instructions to contractors will be communicated by phone or online.
- All visits to the facilities have been cancelled, except for indispensable activities like the transport of essential materials to guarantee water healthiness and for the normal operation of the facilities.
- The plants will be provided with the essential materials to guarantee the continuity of the water supply service over the next months.