Further information on Quality management
- Offering useful public services to citizens in an efficient, responsible and economically and environmentally sustainable manner.
- Providing high-quality public services, managed in accordance with the AMB's integrated quality and environmental management system (SIGQMA) and other quality-certification tools.
- Working internally in a continuously improving quality-management process which results in optimal services.
- Publishing high-quality information on the Catalogue's services, updated and accessible through different media channels.
- Providing permanent communication channels to citizens through which they can contact AMB to make queries, provide suggestions or make complaints about the services.
- Adequately answering messages sent by citizens and users regarding the services, answering them within a reasonable time frame and, where applicable, adopting new measures to amend complaints and improve the quality of the services.
- Asking citizens about their perception, as users, of the quality of the services received.